5 YEAR – EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY
The Paroscientific Quality Assurance System is certified to the requirements of the ISO 9001 International Quality Standard. It provides consistency in our products and processes from design and development through production, calibration, test, and servicing. We offer a one year warranty on all instrumentation systems and a five year limited warranty on all Digiquartz® transducers.
This policy applies to all Digiquartz® transducers manufactured by Paroscientific and includes the repair and/or replacement of parts that are required to maintain the unit to the "as purchased" configuration. Excluded from this policy are the following: conversions, product modification, zero adjustments, recalibration, and service analysis charges.
- The warranty period is from the date of shipment from Paroscientific to date of receipt at Paroscientific.
- The customer must authorize the repair or replacement of the warranty claim within 45 days of notification by our Service Department.
- No exceptions to the discount schedule or terms of this policy are allowed.
- This warranty does not apply to units broken due to over-pressure or excessive shock.
- Warranty returned unit(s) become the property of Paroscientific upon replacement.
- All barometers also have a three year limited warranty on long-term stability.
- Years 4 & 5 are covered by the above schedule. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- This "Extended Limited Warranty" is a supplement to Paroscientific, Inc.'s "Terms and Conditions of Sale".